The Henry Beaufort's Careers Practitioner
Our Careers Practitioner, Ms Sarah Singlehurst from EBP South (Education Business Partnership) is an external member of staff that comes in to The Henry Beaufort School on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.
Ms Singlehurst meets with individual students and these interviews are arranged for Year 11 students primarily. If there is something your child would like to discuss with Ms Singlehurst, students can book an appointment by:-
• drop in during break or after school in to the Careers Office (Berlin Meeting Room 1)
• email her on S.SInglehurst@staff.beaufort.hants.sch.uk
• Speak to their Head of Year
Ms Singlehurst can help with information, advice and guidance (IAG) on:
• Post 16 Options – College, 6th Form, an apprenticeship, work with training and traineeships.
• Higher Education and Post 18 Options.
• Putting together a CV, interview tips and job search.
• Finding out what career or job you would like to do.
Please view the Careers Guidance evaluation document below. EBP South asked students to feedback on the impact of their career guidance interview(s) (Gatsby Benchmark 8), this document shows the results.